Thursday, July 06, 2006

R.E.S.P.E.C.T....That's What dogs Give To Fleas.

It's been so long since I was depressed, I almost thought I was coming down with the flu instead. Bird flu of course.
The fear is that I've lost my ability to write. (Shut up) That it will be this way forever. I'm not seeing alot of hope to begin with, but the loss of my writing...I can't even fathom.
We have no money to move. I pay all my bills in full on the first of the month...he told me we were out on the 3rd. Yeah, we live that thin.
The jerk has almost $800.00 in deposits he owes me...like he'd give the deposit back when he won't sign a piece of paper to help me out. -when he delivered the 30 day notice today, I had a letter typed up for him to sign confirming that I had been an excellent tenent, and was only leaving due to his needing to take occupancy of the property...he said "No I won't sign it, I'm tired of you making me your victim!"...was he talking to ME or his WIFE?-

I'm sitting here unable to do anything to help my son...because of what? Because of someone elses crap.
I spent the day on the phone calling agencies for help. My TANF worker said "Go to a shelter, I don't know what to tell you." Yeah, you didn't know what to tell me when they cut off our food stamps either lady...your just doing your job. She also told me two years ago to stay on welfare, because it was too hard to get off. I laughed "Muahahaha, she doesn't know who I think I am!"

See...I never listen.

No comments: