Sunday, July 09, 2006

Oh, I Been Workin' On The Railroad, All The Live-Long Day...

The filing fee for the contempt charges against Al's dad is going to cost me $42...$42 I don't have to formally charge a man for non payment of child support. Child support court ordered in the amount of...sit down...One hundred and twenty seven dollars...a month.

$127.00 a month...he can't pay...1-2-7...127...one hundred twenty seven...SELL PLASMA...fly a flippin SIGN...It's $127.00 a MONTH!

I spend that on groceries in a week. I spend that on gas in two weeks, if we don't GO anywhere. What genius computed this figure? Child support...127...a month...A MONTH! It's not Al's fault the loser isn't working...so they base it on my income...because dumbass (claims) he isn't employed. At what point will mothers stop getting completely screwed for getting screwed...nevah!

Things gotta change Georgie...things gotta change. I don't know how a man so poor he can't pay his child support, continues to live in a $250,000 home...do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fire is back!