Saturday, July 15, 2006

Channeling Sarah Bernhardt on "My Space"

I have never in my life...with the exception of when I lost my children...had to let go so absolutely as I am right now.

I cannot possibly do anymore than I have.

I am exhausted, the transmission is exhausted, my kid is exhausted...you can put "My kid" before the transmission...I'm just too exhausted to rewrite it.

The ghost of Sarah Bernhardt ...I'm channeling her...

"We're going to live in a SHELTER! Oh my poor BAYBEEEEE! I've worked so HAAAAARD to be a good MOTHERRRRRRR! Why MEEEEEE? Why MEEEE? (Oops, forgot an "EE") How has is come to THIIIIIS...no where to LIVE, no where to TURN? WHY? WHY? WHYEEEE?!!!!!!

...All right...Mer-boy needs to go to the pool today, there's only so much insanity one can expose their offspring to.

Speaking of INSANITY...I put this THING on that THING...My Space...I want to pull it, but need the comic relief. Ok, I'm being completely serious here...

What's up with me attracting people with names like Kaligula, LastOldCowboy, 666, etc.? I'm sure these individuals are great human beings, but it's about MARKETING people...there should be a booming business for anyone brave enough to start it, just NAMING people for My Space!!!

No...but thanks, I have my hands full.

I did allow myself one stupid friend...and I know the guy! Yeah, I'm that weird, in a super freaky, protective of my child kind of way...so why have a MySpace page to begin with? Like I said...it's flippin hysterical. I'm just not that lonely...yet.

No comments: